Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Putting the "ill" back in socroiliac

My lower back turned on me over the weekend, making sitting in a chair painful but many icepacks later I'm ready-ish to head back to work tomorrow.

But every snowbank has a silver lining. My achey-breaky spine gives me a reason to skip shoveling the 3-6 inches of white stuff that fell on old KC last night.

It also gave me extra time for the book I'm in the midst of reading, and enjoying: Andy Summer's One Train Later, a fascinating (yes, dammit) memoir of his life before during and after the Police.

3 comments:

  1. Don't get well soon- I demand a regular blogging schedule! And if you do happen to recover quickly, can I have your extra medicine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that extra medication is what I need to keep blogging. Maybe it's midwinter blahs, but I rarely feel like I have anything of interest to say. (To me in particuar.)

    ReplyDelete